If you are ready to start services we can begin right away.
There is a 7 to 10 day on boarding process to evaluate all aspects and current conditions of your website. From there it is technical and non technical fixes, adjustments, and all other SEO needs for your site. SEO friendly content and revisions. The next process will be Digital Marketing once you are up , running, and of course maintained.
Starting at just $3000.00/month, I will manage your existing Website SEO and Campaigns:
– Search Engine Optimization ( working toward ranking your site higher, using the latest best practices)
-Manage all Social Profiles (Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc…) We can automate this process for $500 a month that is a cost of $125 a week! Why? Time and money saver for you to build on other services.
– Pay Per Click (I’ve managed enterprise level Adwords and Facebook ads accounts, I can definitely position ads for better placement and re-marketing!). SEO and PPC (basically buying SEO) is becoming more important in the rankings of search engines. Google Ad Words is still the leader and we can help you create a dual organic + paid SEO strategy that works. We manage campaigns, research keywords, build ads, target the right audiences, remarket to prospects and create content pages that convert.
– Content Generation (100% Original and SEO friendly)
– Email Marketing (Using best practices for email marketing to improve your deliver-ability) MailChimp and Constant Contact mainly, if you have other platforms let me know.
– Analytics (Always need to have a set of eyes analyzing your traffic data? Google Analytics, Search Console, for the purpose of collections and decision making on projected traffic and targets. I am Google Certified in Analytics and Adwords!
– Reputation management (Working to get your reputation improved on Google, BBB, Facebook, Yelp, and elsewhere!)
IT Training and Consulting provided upon request. We have taught multiple training courses and can create curriculum for your needed services as well. We have worked with Workforce development courses, and technical training programs for our local Non-Profits, ISD, and Community Colleges in the DFW area for more than 10 years!
Example classes in the past we have managed and facilitated are: Health Care EMR/EHR basics, Basic Medical Terminology, Basic ICD 10 for coding and billing, HIT Pro exam prep, Pharmacy Technician review for PTCB, Introduction to Pathology and Disease, Job skills training, Medication Aide, and more.
Non – Healthcare Related:
MS Office 365
English as a Second Language
Spanish as a Second Language