CSP Healthcare IT
At CSPHIT we focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Digital Marketing for your online business needs. We strive to Over Deliver and want YOU to be satisfied with our services.
We collectively have been in SEO and Digital Marketing spaces for quite some time. We have worked in eCommerce space, Education, Small Business, and many more industries for local campaigns as well as national. We specialize in the health and wellness industries, from Naturopathic to Allopathic, if you need your site to bring you leads, we can help.
CSP Healthcare IT is based in North Dallas but we are not limited to this DFW-metroplex. CSP Digital Marketing and SEO services provide proven tactics and up to date white hat solutions for your website and continued business growth.
A breakdown in services is below the contact form Feel Free to contact us with any questions. If we don’t answer right away please leave a message.
Ready to get Started with SEO and Digital Marketing Purchase now!
— Select Type —
Advanced SEO Managment +
Digital Marketing || Starting at 3000.00/Month
Here is a quick breakdown of services:
Starting at just $3000.00/month, I will manage your existing Website SEO and Campaigns:
– Search Engine Optimization ( working toward ranking your site higher, using the latest best practices)
-Manage all Social Profiles (Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc…) We can automate this process for $350 a month that is a cost of $87.50 a week! Why? Time and money saver for you to build on other services. Are automated process will post to your chosen platforms for 6 days with SEO friendly content and pictures. Just think how much time you could save or money you do not have to spend on someone researching topics and posting for you. The platform is proprietary and can be tweaked at any time to adjust content and also show custom ads. Most people choose to post on Facebook, Twitter, While Instagram is becoming more popular.
– Pay Per Click (I’ve managed enterprise-level Adwords and Facebook ads accounts, I can definitely position ads for better placement and re-marketing!). SEO and PPC (basically buying SEO) is becoming more important in the rankings of search engines. Google Ad Words is still the leader and we can help you create a dual organic + paid SEO strategy that works. We manage campaigns, research keywords, build ads, target the right audiences, remarket to prospects and create content pages that convert.
– Content Generation (100% Original and SEO friendly)
– Email Marketing (Using best practices for email marketing to improve your deliver-ability) MailChimp and Constant Contact mainly, if you have other platforms let me know.
– Analytics (Always need to have a set of eyes analyzing your traffic data? Google Analytics, Search Console, for the purpose of collections and decision making on projected traffic and targets. I am Google Certified in Analytics and Adwords!
– Reputation management
Google has recently changed and the current space your website resides in may change until the Google Bots see otherwise. In order to keep you moving up organically, you need to work on your local directories and recommendations. (Working to get your reputation improved on Google, BBB, Facebook, Yelp, and elsewhere!)
Thank You in advance for contacting us. We will not sell or rent your information, ever!
IT Training and Consulting provided upon request. We have taught multiple training courses and can create curriculum for your needed services as well. We have worked with Workforce development courses, and technical training programs for our local Non-Profits, ISD, and Community Colleges in the DFW area for more than 10 years!
Example classes in the past we have managed and facilitated are: Health Care EMR/EHR basics, Basic Medical Terminology, Basic ICD 10 for coding and billing, HIT Pro exam prep, Pharmacy Technician review for PTCB, Introduction to Pathology and Disease, Job skills training, Medication Aide, and more.
Non – Healthcare Related or “IT” skills:
MS Excel (2007 to 2016)
MS Office 365
MS PowerPoint (2007 to 2013)
MS Windows (95 to Windows 10)
MS Word (2007 to 2016)
Computer Basics (intro to advanced)
English as a Second Language
Spanish as a Second Language